[seek-taxon] bats

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Mon Apr 3 08:00:13 PDT 2006

Deana

Could you ask Nico about the status of the bat data?  He has offered to
work with the bat data for now.  This sounds like an interesting
possibility.  I am all in favor of it and will be happy to help.  I am
on my way out the door for Africa, back on the 16th.  We have not been
in contact with Kate since our original interaction last year, but as
far as I know she is still willing to help.  I will also copy this to
seek taxon so that they can fill in while I am gone.

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas