[seek-taxon] screenshots of concept mapper

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Mon Oct 31 17:24:51 PST 2005

Hi Laura,

By cc, I ask Xianhua to send a copy of the current version of the program
from which you can capture any screen shot you wish.  I also ask him to
provide you with a suggested screen shot to save you the effort of going
through the program, if that is the route your prefer.

Best,
Bob

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Laura L. Downey wrote:

> Does anyone have screenshots of the latest version of concept mapper?  I
> want to include one shot in a presentation I'm making for upcoming usability
> activities.  Thanks.
>

> Laura L. Downey
> Senior Usability Engineer
> LTER Network Office
> Department of Biology, MSC03 2020
> 1 University of New Mexico
> Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001
> 505.277.3157 phone
>
> 505.277-2541 fax
> ldowney at lternet.edu

  Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
  Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
  University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
  Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

              http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/