[seek-taxon] San Diego presentation

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 09:15:15 PDT 2005

Hi Folks

Jim has asked me to do the presentation on SEEK taxon next week (unless
anyone else wants to volunteer :-) )

It's supposed to be objectives/vision 15 mins... and progress 15mins...

I'm very busy this week and trying to recover from a bad cold but will
try and do what I can.

So I need from you guys draft slides (preferably with some scribbled
notes) of what you've been doing recently and what you're planning to do
- if you know.... Don't worry about making them nice - I just need where
sensible, diagrams or screen shots and descriptions of what you've done
- I'll try and put it together into a coherent presentation.

If you have a vision then tell me too please ;-)

Tomorrow at the latest if I'm to do something.......

Thanks,

Jessie, (sniff, sniff....)

Prof. J B Kennedy

School of Computing

Napier University

10 Colinton Road

Edinburgh

EH10 5DT

Tel: +44 (0)131 455 2772

Fax: +44 (0)131 455 2727

Email: j.kennedy at napier.ac.uk

WWW: http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/jessie

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.