[seek-taxon] Meeting at NESCent January 30 & 31.

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Tue Nov 29 08:03:37 PST 2005

I have reserved space for SEEK-Taxon to meet at NESCent January 30-31.
Please let me know if you intend to attend.  I will send details after I
hear from you.

Bob

      Robert K. Peet, Professor & Chair         Phone:  919-962-6942
      Curriculum in Ecology, CB#3275            Fax:    919-962-6930
      University of North Carolina              Cell:   919-368-4971
      Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3275  USA          Email:  peet at unc.edu

                    http://www.unc.edu/depts/ecology/
                  http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/