[seek-taxon] Seek Conference Call Tuesday

Robert Liu robertliu325 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 08:18:01 PST 2005

Hello:

  My son had a fracture in the arm. I need to stay at home to take care of him. I am afraid that I will miss the phone call. I will try to catch up with the outcomes of the meeting later.

  I am working on improving the Concept Mapper and finished the export and import functions.

  Xianhua

"Beach, James H" <beach at ku.edu> wrote:
        SEEK-Taxon:
  We have our conference call set for 10AM US Central Time tomorrow, Tuesday November 22.
  The call-in number is: (877) 278-8686
  The participant's pin is: 653089

  Agenda items will be forthcoming, please review the minutes of the San Diego meeting if you are able on the Wiki.

  Best,

  Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center