[SEEK-Taxon] SEEK Taxon Meeting Estes Park

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Thu Mar 17 06:41:42 PST 2005

SEEK-Taxonomers  --

Due to changes in the scope of the SEEK Taxon meeting (primarily no significant SMS interactions needed) I would like to plan to pack our core business, where we need the entire SEEK taxon group, into two days instead of four and have the core Taxon meeting scheduled for Monday and Tuesday in Estes Park. If some of us would like to stay on to discuss aspects that do not involve the whole group, that's fine, but speaking on behalf of the Kansas group, we think this is an adequate time budget for the whole group interactions we discussed in our conference call last Monday.

-- Jim