[SEEK-Taxon] Kate Jones' data & future interactions

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 04:19:03 PST 2005

Hi Nico

We definitely should convert Kate's data to TCS - Robert will try to find time to do it by the end of next week. If for some reason this doesn't happen or this is not soon enough then maybe Xianhua could do it if he has time - but don't start without telling us otherwise we'll duplicate effort.......

Yes I thought she was looking for more data for us - you could keep in touch with her to see if she's finding any old data sets. The old one that Bob found
Kirby, W. F. 1907.  Mammals of the world. A. Appleton, London. would be a great on to have digitised at least for the bats and rodents. Maybe you could look into this with or without her?

Jessie