[seek-taxon] seek annual report due

Jim Beach beach at ku.edu
Tue Jun 7 01:01:00 PDT 2005

Dear SEEK Taxon -

The annual NSF report is due ipby Friday to Matt for subgroup activities so that we can get our next aliquot of funding for the coming year.

Please send me an email with any publication or presentation or abstract references for any work attributable in part or in whole to your work on the project.  Also a para or two on your or your groups intellectual accomplishments is needed.  I will put it all together and summarize the KU part.  Aimee and Rob please send me your development bullet items for the past 12 months on  SEEK.  Make sure your work gets counted!  Many thanks.  Jim

(mail from mobile: 785 331-8508)

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas