[SEEK-Taxon] Santa Barbara Meeting

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Mon Jan 10 08:11:42 PST 2005

Deadline for confirming February SEEK-Taxon Santa Barbara meeting hotel
room is this Wednesday, Jan 12.

Jim

We've confirmed reservations for the SEEK-Taxon meeting as follows:

Arrive: Feb 14

Depart: Feb 18

# of rooms = 11

Cost per room = $99 plus 12.5% room tax

The hotel information is:

Marina Beach Motel

21 Bath Street

Tel.: (805) 963-9311 or (877) 627-4621

Fax: (805) 564-4102

Deadline to confirm hotel reservations: Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The hotel will need each individual traveler to secure their own
reservation; an alternative is to have LTER confirm the reservation for
the group. The rooms must be guaranteed with a credit card no later than
January 12. Rooms not guaranteed could be released after that date.

We will notify the hotel that each traveler will pay for their own room.
Could your instructions to the travelers include the same information?

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Happy Holidays!

Gail

--------------------------------------

Gail Stichler

National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis Suite 300, 735
State Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3351

Phone: 805-892-2503

FAX: 805-892-2510

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center