[SEEK-Taxon] Re: GBIF and TCS-LC for data exchange

Nozomi Ytow nozomi at biol.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Feb 28 04:22:20 PST 2005

(I ignore redundancy of mail addresses above by one would join more
than one list...)
Rich and others,

I also prefer to e-mail than Wiki, even with mail notification.

Rich wrote:
> However, if Wiki it is to be, I think it
> would be tremendously more efficient for making progress if we could
> designate ONE Wiki as the location where the LC/TCS integration issues are
> discussed.

Well, one Wiki would contain many similar pages, each contains the
same dicrussion.

Following Wiki is also harder than reading e-mail especially over
time difference, in my experience.

Cheers,
JMS
--
Dr. Nozomi "James" Ytow
Institute of Biological Sciences / Gene research center