[seek-taxon] double references in TCS?

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 05:39:13 PDT 2005

Hi Bob

have added this as something to consider for the schema, but talking to Roger his take on this rule in the code was to allow you to refer the first publication as the one in which case we don't need to change the schema. But we'll see if others have a different interpretation of this. It would be nice not to have to represent this rule in every data entry that it refers to but let's see.

see you soon,

Jessie

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.