[seek-taxon] draft of primer for Albuquerque interview session - urgent, please comment today!

Nico Franz franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sun Apr 17 18:16:21 PDT 2005

Hi all:

   Attached is a draft of the primer for Kate Jones and Brett Riddle. It
is supposed to prepare them for our upcoming interviews with Laura in
Albuquerque, April 25-26. Very sorry I couldn't get this done earlier. I
am sending the PDF since the Word doc was almost 4 MB.

   Realistically, if you wish to make comments (which are highly
welcome), it'll have to happen on Monday, or Tuesday morning the latest.
I'll incorporate them and then send the revised version to our two
interviewees.

Best,

Nico