[SEEK-Taxon] breakout session Friday morning

Aimee Stewart astewart at ku.edu
Thu Nov 4 13:18:36 PST 2004

All-hands meeting attendees,

We have a breakout session tentatively scheduled tomorrow morning at the
same time as the 2 Kepler breakout sessions. There are some outstanding
issues (mostly implementation directions and schedule) that would
benefit from additional discussion (provided we can stay focused).  We
have the BRC conference room reserved (the reception location).  Are
there any strong feelings that we should meet, or that we should attend
the Kepler sessions?

Keep an eye on the wiki - I will post Nico's thoughts on implementation.

Aimee