[SEEK-Taxon] LinneanCore Wiki

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ku.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:54:24 PST 2004

Hi Rich,
I must ask - What's the point?  The discussion of the so called Linnean
Core seems to be a duplicate of the last couple of years of community
effort that have gone into the development of the TCS.  Could you help
me out a bit by providing a few bullet points to show why this
development is necessary and not already covered by the TCS?

Thanks,
   Dave V.