[SEEK-Taxon] Conference calls ... Thursday

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Wed Mar 3 09:50:04 PST 2004

Hello SEEK Taxon:

I called in to our conference call today at noon and found myself alone,
until Jessie asked by email for the number.  I am not quite sure what
happened to the announcement, but it appears you all did not receive it.
Jessie and I agreed to try again tomorrow, at least for a short meeting.
I also repeat the information on subsequent scheduled calls, in case no
one got this information either.

March 4.  Thursday  (Make up call for the one scheduled for March 3).
Call 919-962-2729
12:00 EST for 1 hour only.

March 31. Wednesday
Call 919-962-2748
12:00 EST

April 7.  Wednesday
Call 919-962-2748
12:00 EST

In addition Jessie and I finalized the earlier proposal from Jim and
myself that SEEK Taxon would meet May 10 and 11, immediately ahead of the
main e-science meeting which starts on the 12. Matt too has signed off on
this.