[SEEK-Taxon] Draft TES

Robert A. Morris ram at cs.umb.edu
Wed Jul 28 14:33:17 PDT 2004

Under this circumstance you will most likely want to actually rip the
ABCDNameTypes.xsd into the place you took out the include statement.
Otherwise, some things in schema design view will be a bit confusing.

The classical tutorials for most things XML'sh are at zvon.org

As you observe, for the case of schema reading, the Schema Design view
in Spy will make the most sense. For most people, there is not a lot of
merit to reading text versions of an XML Schema and it may be especially
confusing because most of the details are about the syntax of XML
Schema, not about the logical structure revealed by the Schema Design
view.  In particular, I am not sure how useful the ZVON Schema tutorial
will prove.

Bob Morris