[SEEK-Taxon] Rescheduled Conference Call

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Tue Sep 30 12:04:27 PDT 2003

Hi --

We will need to re-schedule our regular conference call for the SEEK-Taxon
group to next Monday October 6th, 10AM-12PM Central Daylight time (same time
as before).

Susan, I am sorry to have to ask you to squeeze this in, this was the only
day next week that was possible for all of us.

I will send out call-in information later in the week, unless Bob would like
to set it up through the UNC system, ours is pretty bad.

I wll cc: this to Martin Pullan, our newest member to see if he can join in.

-- Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas