[seek-taxon] Taxon Working Group Membership

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 09:04:28 PDT 2003

Hi Folks

Regarding the idea of having Martin Pullan as a member of the Taxon Working
Group I would be very much in favour and would support the idea. I believe
Martin is going to involved in the Taxonomic Names sub-group of TDWG and his
on-going work on Prometheus and other Taxonomic projects (including a new EU
one with many other groups) will be very useful.

Jessie

prometh.jsp

http://www.dcs.napier.ac.uk/~prometheus/prometheus_1/publications/ntct.htm

Let me know on the list, or privately if you like, if you have any thoughts
on this suggestion.

I will continue to invite Paula Huddleston and Hannu Saarenmaa as WG members
to our functions, but judging by their lack of response to our conference
call calls, they may be too busy to participate fully in the WG as members,
which they will remain.  We'll continue to invite them.

Many thanks,

Jim B.

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center