[seek-taxon] Please Review Meeting Notes - 5 MINUTES MAX

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Wed Jul 16 14:54:57 PDT 2003

SEEK-Taxon members:

Please review the SEEK-Taxon telecon notes from today's call.  I'm afraid
they are sketchier than usual.  But a few little touch-ups from you would
help immensely. I have not added formatting, can do later.

Mark your calendars if you have not already for the next telecon on July 30
at 10 AM Central.  Bob Peet will set up the call.

The KU folk will have a conversation with Susan Gauch this week to catch her
up.

-- Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center