[seek-taxon] May meeting

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 8 08:14:18 PDT 2003

Bob and Jessie,

I think Bob's idea to extend the taxon meeting is a good one.
Unfortunately, I will be coordinating other parts of the meeting and so
will only be able to join you on the one day that was originally
planned.  I'll forward this to Bertram so that he knows to make sure an
additional room is available on Tues and Wed, and I'll update the
schedule if people agree that Tues pm through end of Thurs should be used.

Matt