[seek-logistics] seek santa barbara meeting agenda

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 17 15:48:04 PDT 2003

SEEK'ers,

So the SEEK meeting in Santa Barbara is next week. We have worked out a
preliminary agenda which is on the web along with information about the
hotel and other logistics, including a map to get there.

The meeting web page is here:
   http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/meetings/dev-20031022/index.html
which includes an agenda.

and the information about the Upham Hotel (805-962-0058) is here:
   http://www.uphamhotel.com/

The meeting will be held in the hotel conference facilities. Coffee and
some pastries will be available starting at 7:30am, and we'll start the
meeting at 8:30 am.  Looking forward to seeing you there,

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara