[seek-kr] Re: next steps for KR/SMS

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Thu Jul 17 08:51:59 PDT 2003

Rich:

First good luck with the "do-it-yourself wedding"!
(you shouldn't answer my emails with your upcoming big event ;-)

As for (1): got it, will do when I get a chance.

Re (2): In my Prolog hack, I didn't do the one and most obvious useful
thing -- thanks for just telling me!! (I did weird things on
equivalence classes of dependent units .... I knew there was something
simpler one could do...)

until soon and enjoy your last hours as a bachelor ;-)

Bertram