[seek-kr-sms] technical question: Error loading Units.owl in protege 3.1.1

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jun 16 13:16:49 PDT 2006

Jianting,

I think you should use protege 3.2.  We have found there are some
backwards compatibility issues between 3.2 and 3.1 -- and we are
currently using 3.2.

There is a readme file in the ontologies directory that explains how to
get everything to load and be linked in 3.2.  It turns out it is actually
much easier to do this in 3.2.

-shawn