[seek-kr-sms] relations in TCS

dave thau thau at learningsite.com
Fri Nov 4 12:51:23 PST 2005

Hey there,

I think I remember someone in this barage of emails asking if there was a good description of the relations used in the taxonomic exchange schema.  I'm not sure if this stuff was circulated, but even if it was, it might be useful to re-circulate it.  Attached is a document from I think a year ago, describing the relations used then.  There's also a year-old overview document.  I don't deserve any credit for them, I think they were primarily written by folks in Jessie's Edinburgh group with lots of input from the taxon group.

Hope these are helpful.  Nico, if you know of more recent versions of these, please pass them along.

Dave