[seek-kr-sms] KOAN2

Joseph Goguen goguen at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:24:42 PST 2005

Dear Shawn,

At the KR/SMS section of the SEEK AHM, i made some suggestions about
this, which i subsequently wrote up and circulated.  Just now, ive put
it on my
website, at

    http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~goguen/papers/onto-intgn.txt

It starts off a bit philosophical but i think gets quite practical by
the end,
and also mentions the supporting theory; i still need to add citations
though....

We all missed you at the meeting but admired all the work that you have
done.

Cheers,

    joseph