[seek-kr-sms] Re: growl/ant

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 28 10:33:13 PST 2005

Thanks Sergui,

I was able to run it.  From ant, you can just do "ant growl" to run it,
which compiles, installs, and runs it.  I also added a unix shell script
  to run it from linux.  I moved the batch file and the shell script to
the top level ontobrowser directory so that they can be more easily
found.  I also added a brief README.txt -- could you look it over and
edit as needed.  Thanks.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara