[seek-kr-sms] growl/ant

Serguei Krivov Serguei.Krivov at uvm.edu
Sat Feb 26 03:24:31 PST 2005

Matt,
It seems that I resolved the problem just by trial and error. The
built.xml that is in CVS compiles and runs growl. So the  growl1.bat
runs the jar in ontobrowser/lib directory using Jena files in
ontobrowser/lib/jar. But my results with Ant were so far
non-deterministic as if sometimes it works and then after restarting
eclipse does not.

Thanks again for helping with ant file.
serguei

Hey Matt,

Thanks for putting in the Ant file. I moved the OWLAPI code to separate
folder and added attribute:
excludes="edu/**, org/ecoinformatics/seek/gfl/**,
org/ecoinformatics/seek/growl/applet/**,
org/ecoinformatics/seek/growl/owlapi/**"
to the  target "compile". Now I can compile  things with Ant but I still
have 2 problems:

1. run script is not created by Ant(so I added one manually to
.../lib/jar)
2. I have images in org/ecoinformatics/seek/growl/images that should go
into growl.jar as ressources, but they do not. I wonder if there is any
way to put them without copyng them one by one?

I could not extract any  information on this subject from
http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html . Could you possibly point me to
any documentations that explains how to do that?

Thanks,
serguei