[seek-kr-sms] Ontology (Rich) links found broken

Manu Juyal Manu.Juyal at asu.edu
Thu Feb 24 15:05:42 PST 2005

Hi All,
I am working on ontology-based detection of disharmony between different
dataset and generation of necessary workflow for subsequent reconciliation.

I was extending a part of the ontologies that Rich was working on. They were
working fine till last night but this morning I figured out that links to
those ontologies are broken. Can anyone give me any clue about possible
alternative for accessing those ontologies.

-Manu