[seek-kr-sms] [protege-discussion] Re: modelling problem

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 13 11:21:08 PST 2004

Shawn,

That is an interesting one.  And that whole SWEET project is
interesting.  Some of their other ontologies look relevant to our work
too.  Rich -- can you take a look at these and figure out how they fit
into your current framework?  From a quick glance it seems to me that
they cover similar ground.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara