[seek-dev] Proposal to repackage the stubs.

Arcot Rajasekar sekar at sdsc.edu
Wed Sep 14 08:57:26 PDT 2005

Hi Peter
	When do you want to do this? Next week tue/wed/thu looks fine for
me.

	raja

Arcot (raja) Rajasekar                              Email   sekar at sdsc.edu
Director                                            Voice     858-534-8378
Data Grid Technologies Group                        Secr.     858-534-5121
San Diego Supercomputer Center, MC 0505             Fax       858-534-5077
University of California, San Diego           http://www.sdsc.edu/dice/srb
9500 Gilman Drive, Bldg 109                                      __    __
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505                                         |  \  /  |
          ***** SRB: 430 TeraBytes and Counting *****           |   ||  _