[seek-dev] potential unified ant build file for seek/ecogrid

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:43:26 PDT 2005

Hi, Kevin:

The only reason i think, that client class is not in the stub jar is
we don't want to put the client class into web app though it wouldn't
hurt anything. I am not quite sure which way is better: seperate stub and
client jar files, but have two jar files; or merge stub and client into
same jar, but client class will go to web apps. At that time, we chose
the first option. What is your opinion?

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao