[seek-dev] potential unified ant build file for seek/ecogrid

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:51:28 PDT 2005

Jing,

Couple of things.  I don't seem to have commit privs on
seek/projects/ecogrid so it won't get in there by me.  And I did see
that Digir had a clientJar task and I'm attempting to add that now.
However, after I remove all the yucky digir stuff  from that jar, about
the only thing left will be EcogridFactoryQueryClient.class.  Is there
any reason this file cannot be bundled up with the stubs jar, since
kepler needs to have the stubs too?  It of course won't hurt the web app
at all to have it in there.

Kevin