[seek-dev] data

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 11 11:15:16 PST 2005

Hi, Deana:

Now after searching IPCC in kepler, you will get everything you want
(finally). Sorry for taking so long.

First I upgraded metacat in ecogrid to 1.6, then i started the
replication. After a while, the metacat got the updated documents. Howerver, ecogrid
itself didn't work. It take me one day to figure it out the reseaon. Then
I did a search in Kepler, but couldn't see the new updated documents.
Finally I figured out there was some index issue.

Okay, now it is working. If you have any problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological
Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS)
735 State St. Suite 204
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Deana Pennington wrote:

> Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:28:23 -0700
> From: Deana Pennington <dpennington at lternet.edu>
> To: Jing Tao <tao at nceas.ucsb.edu>
> Cc: Matt Jones <jones at nceas.ucsb.edu>, seek-dev <seek-dev at ecoinformatics.org>
> Subject: Re: [seek-dev] data
>
> I just tried a few minutes ago, and get no returns on any searches, either.
> When I tried earlier, it might have been the caching problem again.  I'll
> check again after the search is working again and let you know.
>
> Deana
>

> Jing Tao wrote:
>
>> Hi, Deana:
>>
>> When did you do the search? My kepler has compile problem and couldn't
>> search now.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jing
>>
>> Jing Tao
>> National Center for Ecological
>> Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS)
>> 735 State St. Suite 204
>> Santa Barbara, CA 93101
>>
>> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Deana Pennington wrote:
>>
>>> Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:40:32 -0700
>>> From: Deana Pennington <dpennington at lternet.edu>
>>> To: Jing Tao <tao at nceas.ucsb.edu>
>>> Cc: Matt Jones <jones at nceas.ucsb.edu>, seek-dev
>>> <seek-dev at ecoinformatics.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [seek-dev] data
>>>
>>> Jing,
>>>
>>> The upgrade didn't fix the problem...
>>>
>>> Deana

>>> --
>>> ********
>>>
>>> Deana D. Pennington, PhD
>>> Long-term Ecological Research Network Office
>>>
>>> UNM Biology Department
>>> MSC03  2020
>>> 1 University of New Mexico
>>> Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001