[seek-dev] found the problem about DiGir factory service

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:24:31 PST 2005

Hey Bing,

Excellent. Thanks.  As Rod isn't on the project any longer, could you go
ahead and make the necessary changes to the KU server.  If you don't
have sufficient access on that machine just let us know and we'll get
that worked out, but I suspect the account info Rod sent before should work.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara