[seek-dev] query errors

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 4 08:57:03 PST 2005

Deana,
    I think we may be having several problems. From a message I saw
yesterday, the SRB was having trouble. This would affect the installer
version. Rod changed a number of things in the head of cvs and there are
apparently some problems with some of these changes. Afraid I don't have
any quick fix. :-( . Jing and I will take a look

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531
735 State Street - Room 205