[seek-dev] query errors

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Fri Feb 4 07:19:34 PST 2005

Jing, Rod, and whoever else might need to know this...

We're getting query errors with both the cvs version and the install
version.  When I search in the cvs version for "GCE" or "IPCC", both of
which have metadata stored in metacat but data stored elsewhere
(GCE/SRB), I get an uninformative error message that says there was an
error in the query.  I get no files returned for GCE, get some files
returned for IPCC.  If I search for my test data that is stored in
metacat, I get it with no problem.   When I do the same searches with
the install version, I don't get an error message, but I also don't get
any data returned.

We're going to demo Kepler during our training workshop this afternoon
(2pm MST), so any fixes you can do before that would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001