[seek-dev] Howto for deploying ogsa web service.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:30:01 PDT 2005

Further update:

After editing the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ogsa/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
to rename the service from EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneServiceFactory
to EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneService (so it looked like the working
install), axis was able to find the service!

I'm guessing the changes related to revision 1.5 in
seek/projects/ecogrid/lib/EcogridImplWithoutSecurity.wsdd on 2005/02/19
are causing some of the troubles here.  Can somebody highlight what I
need to change in the Digir client & server code to make it follow the
factory pattern?  If not, I can probably dig it out of cvs....

Thanks

Kevin