[seek-dev] Howto for deploying ogsa web service.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:02:22 PDT 2005

Hi.

It appears that on the kuecogrid machine something is deployed in tomcat as:

 org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneService

But in the gt3 directory on that host, it's listed in the
sever-config.wsdd file as:

org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneServiceFactory

Also, when I build the gar file from CVS, then deploy in gt3, I end up with:

org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneServiceFactory

Further when I ant redeployTomcat, the AxisServlet tells me it's
deployed as:

org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneServiceFactory

The descrepency with the working deployment has me slightly confused.
Any comments?

Kevin