[seek-dev] Howto for deploying ogsa web service.

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 30 11:23:25 PDT 2005

Hi, Kevin:

I think the issue which you couldn't find digir jar file in webapps comes
from the command you used to deploy. In your command, you only run
"redeplyTomcat" which doesn't deply dirg gar file to gt3.

The command should be(in globus home):
1.ant deploy
  -Dgar.name=/home/kruland/ecogrid/build/lib/org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOne.DigirImpl.gar

2. ant deployTomcat -Dtomcat.dir=/opt/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31

By the way, you don't need to install a simpleCA, we already have one in
nceas. SEEK community will use it.

Hope this is helpful.

Jing

Jing Tao