[seek-dev] meeting

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Tue Apr 12 13:24:15 PDT 2005

For everyone's reading pleasure in your leisure time before the Estes
Park meeting...  Matt asked me to link some background material to the
agenda, relevant to the BEAM/KR/SMS meeting that was held in Davis.  In
the Overview section of the meeting agenda, I've attached 2 LTER
datasets and accompanying metadata, some diagrams that help explain the
data, and some notes and extraneous other material about integrating
these datasets.  Mark and Shawn may want to add some additional stuff.

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001