[seek-dev] data integration use cases

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 7 12:35:19 PDT 2005

Hi Jenny,

Just the other day Deana Pennington told me she would try to track down
the specific notes  of the BEAM meeting and try to summarize the data
integration use cases from the meeting.  I'll ask her to announce on
seek-dev when she's found and summarized that stuff.  We'll then be able
to discuss it in May.

Will you be coming to the May meeting?  I've been hoping so because it
would be good to consider how a tool like SCIA (or its underlying
technologies) facilitate the data and model integration tasks in kepler.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara