[seek-dev] Today's Ecogrid Call

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 17 09:45:15 PDT 2004

Rod,
    I haven't been following very closely all the work you and Jing (and
others) are doing , so this may be a silly question. I notice that you
have referred to the EML200DataSource returning a table. Just what sort
of data strructure are you referring to?  As far as I know, Kepler
doesn't have a 'TableToken'. It this a Java class or some array/vector
of column data (strings?) in the Java code? It would be nice if we could
create some table strucure like the 'data frames' of 'R' that could be
passed between actors iin Kepler and easily manipulated.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531
735 State Street - Room 205