[seek-dev] RE: ecogrid query

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Fri Sep 3 17:54:59 PDT 2004

Steve,

I checked log file in TOMCAT. It seems that some queries succeeded while
some failed (crashed). Can you send me some queries you sent to
query SRB system.

Did you check out the SRB query examples in seek CVS ? I checked them in
as samples for querying SRB system.
Currently the concept 'srbURI' is needed to include SRB account information
and a
parent collection for the search.

(I am thinking to allow some anonymous search since the LTER data are
open to public. If it is OK, i add this quickly and we don't need 'srbURI'
anymore.)

Bing