[seek-dev] ecogrid conference call

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 3 14:59:16 PDT 2004

Hi EcoGrid fans,

I think its time we had another EcoGrid conference call to assess
progress and reprioritize some tasks.  I have polled several people and
it seems that a good time is:

    When: Tuesday Sept 7 2004 at 11:00am PDT
Call-in: 1.888.346.3950 or 1.404.260.5380 for international callers
    Code: 39501(#)

I've created a wiki page with the agenda for this call.  Please review
it and add to it:

http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EcoGridConferenceCallNotes7Sep2004

This includes some updates by Tekell, Tao, and Zhu. There's probably
more to discuss than we can handle in a single call, so we may decide to
divide it into one call this coming week and one call the following week.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara