[seek-dev] Registry and ecogrid clients

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Fri Sep 3 02:00:29 PDT 2004

BTW: Am I right to assume that all applications that make use of the
registry do *not* bury the URL in the code but have this dynamically
set-able through 'user preferences' or 'options'?

For example, in Kepler/Vergil, I think there should be such an
'options' menu item where one can set various user-definable
options/preferences.

cheers

Bertram