[seek-dev] New Registry UI

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:07:54 PDT 2004

I decided instead of spedning a lot of time creating web-based UI for
the registry like before. I would go ahead and create a Java app instead.

I have just checked in a first version of it which doesn't provide and
mechanism yet for adding namespaces or providers. I will work on that next.

The UI is intended to be simple and functional.

I didn't think we needed to make it the most wiz-bang thing considering
the fact the average scientist will NOT be using it.

The new directory is:
/seek/projects/ecogrid/src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/registry/ui

I have not yet put an ant rule in for building and running it (I was
using ecplise)

Rod