[seek-dev] testing Ecogrid services in Kepler!?

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 13 15:30:20 PDT 2004

Hi Matt et al:

We were just discussing Ecogrid services such as 'authenticate',
'get', 'put', and 'query'. Will those ultimately be "blended" into
Kepler, or will they just be invoked as standard web services from
Kepler?

How about creating Kepler test workflows that invoke those services
via the standard web service actor?

For example, sth like this:

[authenticate]-->[query]-->[get]->[some_local_update]->[put]

Is that a meaningful exercise? It seems in this way we could not only
test and debug Ecogrid functions but also communicate to the outside
world some functionality...

Bertram