[seek-dev] RE: registry in Ecogrid

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 26 10:35:47 PST 2004

Matt,

Sounds good to me.

I originally also thought that either Metacat or SRB should be a good choice
for
storing ontologies since we already built query function for Metacat and SRB
(Digir too)
in Ecogrid.

Let us work on the Metacat approach first. Please send me some documents
or examples to create datasets in Metacat.
(If you have several Metacat instances, please let me which one is to be
used for
our SEEK project.)

Thanks.

Bing