[seek-dev] Re: SRB ecogrid services

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 17 14:07:16 PST 2004

Hi Bing,

Thanks for the updated SRB query doc.  Now all three of the ecogrid
queries worked for me!  Excellent.  We have some integration and
presentation work to do to make this presentable to scientists, but
we've now demonstrated an underlying query system that allows data
queries across SRB, Metacat, and DiGIR.  To me this is an exciting
milestone!  Thanks for your excellent work on it.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara