[seek-dev] Ecogrid client package

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 5 11:25:03 PST 2004

Hi, Bing:

Thanks for the client package. It is very good to have command line tool
to run client.

Did you see there is a file named ecogrid_client_lib.zip in ecogrid/lib
directory? It has all jars file to run the client after you unzip it. So
you can run the client without the installation of gt3. I think this is
good for API.

Thanks.

Jing

--